Medical Portal. Disease, Symptoms, Treatment
Home ยป Questions and answers ยป I'm a 49-year-old who has a post-drip problem - what do I do?

I'm a 49-year-old who has a post-drip problem - what do I do?


I'm a man of 49 who has a question:

  1. I have begun to have a aftermath problem. I can sleep through, but when I've been weed, there is some annoying aftermath. I have got a new female GP. She's good 30 and I do not want to let her see and feel things. Is it reasonable to go to a specialist. What is called such a. what will it be about cost?

  2. My stool is very varied in consistency (not dark) and frequency. There is some gastrointestinal cancer in the family. Should I go to a doctor? Here too I would like to go directly to a specialist. What is the name of a specialist in this area?


About the age of 50, all men's bladder cyst (prostate) begins to grow a little. This causes the onset of urinary symptoms in many with bla. slightly reduced radiant power and also afterdrinking. Lastly, there is no precise explanation, but may be due to the fact that the urethra is not whirled completely empty during urination. The man must therefore be more careful to milk the urethra empty. Eg. he can press the last drops by pressing his hand behind the scrotum. Alternatively, he may also clean with toilet paper.

Afterdose does not itself suspect any serious disease, and this symptom alone does not give rise to any treatment aimed at the prostate. Therefore, there is really no need to seek out a specialist. If you still want to consult one, it should be a specialist in urinary tract disease, a so-called urologist. Some urologists have an agreement with health insurance, which means that it does not cost anything for a consultation, but the patient must be referred by his GP. The price for a consultation with urologists without agreement with the health insurance varies. The practitioner knows, of course, what practicing urologists are in the area and how much consultation is about costs. About every fourth man over 50 years will consult a doctor for prostate problems sooner or later. Any practitioner - including a young female - will therefore be used to meeting men with these problems. Both men and women are of course scary if they must have examined their genitals. That by any doctor, which, of course, should take care. If the patient - man or woman - should feel. that the doctor is not considerate enough, the "mistake" is actually that the doctor is so common to do these studies that they forget that the patient is bluffy. As regards the problems with the stools, it is true that you should pay more attention to patients in whose family there are cases of bowel cancer. If the faeces have always varied in the consistency, it is probably a combination of their lifestyle, eating habits and the function of the bowel. What should be aware of is changes in the pattern of feces. If the varying consistency is somewhat relatively new and lasted for several months, the large intestine should definitely be investigated. The general study is a binocular examination or a x-ray of the large intestine. What is preferred depends a little on where in Denmark you live. Again, the central person is the practitioner who knows how things are done in the area. If a specialist is needed, there must be a surgeon, possibly a surgeon who is further specialized in gastrointestinal diseases, a so-called surgical gastroenterologist. The vast majority of urologists and surgical gastroenterologists work in hospital departments. One must be referenced by a GP. So all in all, we must advise you to actually seek your own doctor.

If You Liked Our Article And You, Have Something To Add, Share Your Thoughts. It Is Very Important To Know Your Opinion!

Add A Comment